Saturday, August 11, 2012

The truth about your dishwasher soap.
A couple years back Idaho banned the use of phosphates in our soaps.  Since then all soaps are not created equal.  Here is what I have observed and also what I have been advised by manufactures such as Bosch, Asko, Kitchen aid, etc.

Powder soap-  If you use powder soap you need to add a booster such as my BASIN BOOSTER every load.  I advise about a teaspoon to you powder in the dispenser.

Tablets-  If the tablet looks like powder in a bag, that's exactly what it is and save a couple bucks and buy the powder.  The Finish tablets with the red dot work very well.   Note:  Do not use the dispenser, just throw the tablet in the tub at the start of the wash.
.
Liquid soap- Don't waste your money

I advise your dishwasher gets cleaned monthly using my BASIN BLASTER machine cleaner.

www.basinappliance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment